Friday, June 6, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Well, my family came to town almost two weeks ago and its been super busy lately. They have moved here and so we have been trying to get them set up with all the stuff they need. I haven't had the time to really do much on the computer lately. But its okay because I think within the last two weeks I've moved around more than I have in about a month! The boys are having a lot of fun too because my step brothers are here and they are keeping the boys busy.

I think I've strengthened my resolve to homeschool the boys. I recently read a blog from a special ed teacher who was talking about her experiences as a first year teacher. One thing that caught my attention was that she mentioned the other teachers counseling her to "just do the bare essentials and manage my classroom". I know its a lot to do and she had ten kids to teach .. but still, for the other teachers to tell her to do just the basic minimum is appalling to me! Then they wonder why it is that the kids in public school have so much trouble.

Okay, enough ranting. I have some cheesecake to eat .. Mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment