Sunday, June 15, 2008

Proverbs Woman

She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness. (Proverbs 31:27) This is what I want for myself. I want my husband to look at me and say that I am not lazy. I want him to come home and not be upset because there is no dinner on the table. I want him to be happy. But currently I am too lazy to even do that much. Its not a lot to make dinner before he gets home in the evening. Its not that much to do a load of laundry every now and then and its not that much to do the dishes. But sadly for me I have made it so much in my head that I dread the thought of doing these things anymore. I feel like I've been in a rut recently and haven't been able to get out. Especially with making dinner in the evening. It seems like I've had the same things for so long now that I'm just flat tired of it all. Back to the basics I guess. Dishes, laundry, dinner and maybe a bit of vacuuming in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment