Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summer Camping

I plan on going to the lake a lot this summer and I was thinking that the best way to maximize my gas mileage was to go camping. Since I am a stay at home mom, I dont have to worry about the whole weekend camping issue. I can just gather the boys and go. But I want to know what the best things (besides the obvious things) would be good to take with us. We have a couple of weeks before we go camping (I was thinking sometime in mid June), so I have some time to gather the things I need. I want to keep things fairly simple. I also want to know what you think the best foods are for camping. We would be going for probably a week (5 days) at a time when we go. So if you have anything to add to this list post it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment